Hi guys! In this video, you'll learn how to crochet the Simply Daisy Bookmark. This is a great project for book lovers, beginner crocheters, or anyone looking for a fun, textured project to use up their scrap yarn bits!
You can find the written pattern here: https://thispixiecreates.com/how-to-crochet-the-simply-daisy-bookmark-video-tutorial/
I really hope you enjoy the pattern. Please let me know how your bookmarks turned out in the comments below, or tag me in your photos on Instagram.
I hope you have a wonderful day!
Here is a timestamp, so you can skip around the video:
Introduction & Materials: (0:00)
Beginning Chain: (0:36)
Row 1: (1:18)
Row 2 (4:34)
Weaving in Our Ends: (5:48)
Adding a Tassel: (7:01)
Blocking the Bookmark: (8:52)
Materials (some materials include affiliate links):
- 4.0mm crochet hook
- 20 Yards of Worsted (4) or DK (3) Weight Yarn
- Dishie 100% Cotton Yarn: http://shrsl.com/3fvke
- Yarn Needle
- Steamer or Spray Bottle
- Straight Pins
- Container, Book, Cardboard that measures approx. 2" - 3"
- White Petals by Keys of Moon (Copyright-Free)
- Ways to Dream by Keys of Moon (Copyright-Free)
- Goodbye My Dear by Steffen Daum Music (Copyright-Free)
Thank you so much for watching :)
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/thispixiecreates
Facebook Group / Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tpccrochetcommunity